Sims 3 Minus One Kelvin Refrigerator

Sims 3 Minus One Kelvin Refrigerator. I also have the alvar vintage chill well refrigerator and the vineyard vittles refrigerator. This matches the fridge of the future that comes with nl.

Duty Calls Chapter 31 Vanquishing The Enemy Completed
Duty Calls Chapter 31 Vanquishing The Enemy Completed from i1283.photobucket.com
Are you 18 years of age or older? See more ideas about sims cc, sims, sims 4. Refrigerator comes in two colours:

Are you talking about sims 3 or sims 4?

Beginning with the sims 2: I've tried resetting her and making her move and getting her a new job. It was all issues on my end because i deleted my original mesh but im still blaming him the bodysuit mesh (minus the rings) is one i. I also have the alvar vintage chill well refrigerator and the vineyard vittles refrigerator.


Post a Comment

0 Comments