Minecraft Steampunk Airship Schematic

Minecraft Steampunk Airship Schematic. I made it in 3 weeks. Even if you don't post your own creations, we appreciate feedback on ours.

Dauntless Minecraft Maps With Downloadable Schematic
Dauntless Minecraft Maps With Downloadable Schematic from static.planetminecraft.com
The airship is arguably the ultimate creation of steam science. I would be honored to see my creation in advanced guide for minecraft! As i was unable to upload it the other way!

The 'medusa' airship built by myself (squid_empire) and micsma over a few months (not full time) in minecraft.

This is my first airship and probably the biggest project ever. I would be honored to see my creation in advanced guide for minecraft! The airship is arguably the ultimate creation of steam science. Please note the world download is a schematic!


Post a Comment

0 Comments