My Time At Portia Nitre

My Time At Portia Nitre. It is required when crafting gunpowder and pigments. Nitre is a raw material used in crafting.

Steam Community Guide My Time At Portia An Extensive Guide
Steam Community Guide My Time At Portia An Extensive Guide from steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net
My time at portia and pathea games are trademarks or registered trademarks of pathea games. Nitre is a crop that can be cultivated in the workshop during spring, summer, autumn, or winter and that grows for 18 days before it is fully mature. 272 ответов 197 ретвитов 991 отметка «нравится».

Nitre is a farm crop.

How mining works in my time at portia. It's where your interests connect you with your people. If you own my time at portia on steam, you can save 20% on newly released roguelike rpg adventure #crowntrick! Nitre is a farm crop.


Post a Comment

0 Comments